Welcome to oZone’s documentation!¶
oZone is a powerful framework to develop innovative solutions around video surveillance. At its core, it offers powerful components that implement important functions (such as reading video feeds from multiple sources, performing motion/face/people detection, event recording and more), allowing easy daisy-chaining of components with each other. It also allows developers to create their own components to implement innovative solutions on top of the provided base primitives.
oZone is light enough to be embedded inside a camera and scalable enough to be used as a base for a cloud based NVR.
- Understanding the oZone architecture is an important part of developing your own NVR app.
- How to download and install oZone
- Walks you through creating a live example using code snippets with annotation.
- Interface document for oZone
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to contribute to oZone.